Employer Information 

  • Frequently Asked Questions about Nevada Labor Laws
  • Wage and Hour Laws & Regulations
  • What happens when an employee files a claim for wages against my company
  • What happens when an employee files a complaint against my company
  • Which professional employees are exempt from overtime in accordance to NRS 608.0116
  • Links to additional information:

    Forms for Employers

    Please note: The following notices are required to be posted in each place of business with employees. 

    Forms - Claim for Wages / General Employment Complaint

    Forms - Requests for Records

    Additional Forms and Information 


    Las Vegas

    Office of the Labor Commissioner
    555 E. Washington Avenue, Suite 4100
    Las Vegas, NV 89101

    Phone: (702) 486-2650
    Fax: (702) 486-2660
    Email: mail1@LaborCommissioner.com

    Carson City

    Office of the Labor Commissioner
    675 Fairview Drive, Suite 226
    Carson City, NV 89701

    Phone: (775) 687-4850
    Fax: (775) 687-6409
    Email: mail1@LaborCommissioner.com