Nevada's workers are critical to the economy and quality of life in our State. The Labor Commissioner strives to ensure that all workers are treated fairly under the law.
The Labor Commissioner investigates complaints of non-payment of wages, State minimum wage, overtime, and prevailing wage disputes. The office also monitors youth employment standards including work hours and safe, non-hazardous working conditions.
Get the wages you are owed
- Are you being paid at least minimum wage and overtime pay?
- Are you getting all the breaks you are due?
- Are you entitled to prevailing rate wages?
Use the Wage Claim Form for unpaid wages.
General File an Employment Complaint
Other offices that may be of assistance
- Las Vegas - (702) 486-9000 | Reno - (775) 684-7260
- Las Vegas - (702) 486-0350 | Carson City - (775) 684-0350
- Las Vegas - (702) 388-6001
- Reno - (775) 827-9970
- Las Vegas - (702) 868-5005 | Reno - (775) 824-2218
- Las Vegas - (702) 486-7161 | Reno - (775) 823-6690
- Las Vegas - (702) 527-7000 | Reno - (775) 326-2100